Having a home that is experiencing plumbing problems can be difficult to handle and very overwhelming once you discover the type of damage it has caused. At Beehive Plumbing in Utah, we have professional plumbers you can rely on when it comes to dealing with residential plumbing. We can handle every type of residential plumbing issue from kitchen plumbing to bathroom drains, we have the expertise to correctly fix your plumbing issues right now and to prevent them from occurring again. If you are in need of professional plumbing repair, contact us at (801) 661-8155, we are available 24/7 for all of your residential plumbing needs.
Residential Plumber ServicesAt Beehive Plumbing, we have the experience and tools to handle any kind of plumbing problems you may have at your home or business. We offer a complete array of plumbing solutions to the residents of Utah, including, but not limited to:
- Soft Water Solutions – Hard water deposits can accumulate on your faucets, sinks, and dishes. They can also leave a residue on your clothes, hair, and skin. We can provide water softening elements into your water system that will improve the quality of your water and prevent the noticeable build-up of lime, calcium, and rust.
- Plumbing Repair – Chances are if you have an issue with one part of the plumbing system in your home, you may eventually have an issue in another part of the system. If you are looking for tailored solutions to the plumbing problems in your home, we can help. We have the tools to accurately diagnose the cause of the plumbing issue and the knowledge and tools to repair it correctly the very first time.
- Drain Cleaning Services – Drains require periodic and thorough cleaning to prevent the buildups that can slow or stop the flow of water in your plumbing systems. Whether it drains in your bathroom or your kitchen, we can make sure that they are free of debris.
- Sewer Pipe Repair – If the water in your home draining slowly, there is standing water or you are experiencing a sewage back-up, your sewer line system may need repair. We can use special tools to pinpoint exactly where the issue is located and clear away any obstruction. If necessary, we can replace any burst pipe with newer, code-compliant pipes to prevent future problems.
- Hydro Jet Drain Cleaning – Hydro jetting uses high-pressure water to clear away stubborn drain clogs. After we verify with a small drain camera that your pipes are not damaged, a hose with a specialized nozzle is attached to a machine that pressurizes the water into a very powerful stream of water. Hydro jet drain cleaning is ideal for clearing away mineral and grease buildup as well as tree roots.
- Water Heater Repair – Water heaters can stop working at the most inconvenient times. We service all makes and models of water heaters, whether they are gas, electrical or propane.
- Water Heater Installation and Replacement – In order for a water heater to work as it should, it has to be installed or replaced correctly. We will also install or replace water or gas pipelines that are necessary for your water heater.
- Water Main Replacement – If the water main to your home is very old and is deteriorating, it can affect how well water is able to get your property. We are familiar with the water main systems in your municipality and will replace it per the local guidelines.
- Leaky Faucet – Regardless of what is causing your faucets to leak, the wasted water is costing you money. We can replace any component of a bathroom or kitchen faucet system that is responsible for the leak.
- Toilet Repair and Replacement – The discovery of a malfunctioning toilet can be a very unwelcome surprise. Our toilet repair services include clearing clogs, replacing flushing systems and more. We also offer replacement services if you want to upgrade the toilets in your home or business.
- Tub and Shower Plumbing – We can repair or replace any part of your tub and shower plumbing systems as well as resolve bothersome leak and drainage problems. Our services include replacing fixtures and upgrading the interior plumbing as necessary.
- Complete Repiping – If you have an older home, chances are the pipes in your plumbing system are due for a replacement. Old or broken pipes can compromise the integrity of your plumbing system and should be replaced as soon as possible. We can completely repipe your plumbing system so that it is completely up-to-date and in compliance with current building codes.
Contact Your Residential Plumber in Utah TodayYou can entrust us with all your residential plumbing issues. We have a staff of experienced plumbers who are fully trained, licensed, insured and bonded. They are courteous Utah plumbers have who will always provide the highest quality customer service. You can reach us 24 hours a day, on every day of the week, to address any kind of residential plumbing emergency you may experience. We are proud of the services we provide and stand behind the quality of our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Don’t wait to contact us to see how we can help you.